1. Do I qualify to participate in this program?
*You must be between the age of (16-23) and a U.S. Citizen
who has a 2.5 GPA or better & enrolled as a junior or senior in high school or in a 4 year accredited college.
2. Do I have a financial need for attending college such as tuition, room & board, book fee’s etc? Scholarship organizations look to assist students who "need" money to pay for college funds. If you are on a full scholarship; then this program would not be for you. Please share our information with those who are in need.
3. Have I filed my FAFSA application or do I plan to? (Federal Student Aid) You are free to do this each year immediately after January 1st. If your child will graduate during this year, you will need to fill this application out as early as possible to determine how much funding you will be eligible for. They will allow you to use your previous year's taxes to complete the estimate of your earnings. You do not have to wait until you file your taxes. Contact them at 1-800-433-3243 for further assistance between the hours of 8am-11pm Eastern Std Time. This application process is free. Please do not pay an organization to help you. Their help does not guaranty you a scholarship or placement within a college.
4. Have I narrowed down my choices of what 4 year college that I’d like to attend? This information is important, because Scholarship companies will need to know where you have been accepted in order to send funds to the Financial Aid office for you. They will not send the check directly to students.
5. Have I requested enrollment applications for the colleges of my choice? (Please make sure that before you submit funds for an application, that you qualify by the GPA and or SAT scores that the school requires). You'll save yourself alot of money this way.
6. Am I the type of student who is ambitious, persistent and
driven? Those are the only students that our program will work for. "Tools For Success" is designed for those who have a mission to complete their goals in life by using the resources that are provided to help them.
7. What are my career goals? Scholarship organizations will ask this question on their applications.
8. Have I updated my Facebook page to make sure that my character represents integrity? Scholarship organizations will check you out to verify what's on paper versus what's being viewed on social media.
9. Can I use a cash prize in the amount of $300.00, $150.00 or $50.00 for my dedication to the program?
10. Is a $35 commitment fee a good investment for me to receive informative tools to help me locate and win scholarships to fund my college education and better prepare my financial future?